Sunday, August 10, 2008
P.S. I Love You
I may have not said it enough and I may jolly well look like I don't even care for you,
bt the truth is, deep down, you've always been the one that means a lot to me.
You are the reason why I didn't pack up and leave for Dubai 5 yrs back. You always seem to keep me rooted. I can never bear to be away from you that long - and that's why I always come back and turn to you, no matter how many times I went away. And whenever I am away from you, I can't seem to stop thinking of you, mentioning your name and comparing you.
You always make me feel safe. You always have your own silly ways to make sure I'll aways care and be there, though I admit sometimes you can irritate me.
But overall, I just wanna you to know that I Love You and here's wishing you a very Happy 43rd Birthday!
Posted by DiStUrBeD AnGeL at 12:20 AM